- Passed away a year or two ago
- Studied in USA for her Master’s in History.
- Taught History in Burma and USA
- Was asked to help with the “Burmese Conversation” course (e.g. for training in the US).
- Pre-deceased by Ko Lynn Maung (elder son) and Khin Aye Thet (younger daughter).
- Dr. Khin Nyo Thet (elder daughter), Dr. Lynn Aung Thet (younger son) and grand children attended the funeral service.
- Attendees include
Daw Mu Mu Khin (spouse of Saya Allen Htay)
Saya U Tin Htut
Charlie and Diana Tseng
Dr. Tin Wa.
- Donations were given to Theravada Buddhist Society of America (TBSA) for “Aye-Thet Scholarship” Fund that was founded 20+ years ago in memory of Khin Aye Thet to support the Summer Youth Dhamma Classes
Categories: GBNF Saya