The English section of BBS (Burma Broadcasting Service) had a program for Local Talents.
- A typical session is allocated 15 minutes.
- An individual or a group can sing or play about five songs.
- A typical remuneration is 45 Kyats per session.
Groups and Individuals
- Dream Makers (Reggie Ba Oo, Eddie Ba Oo, …)
- Immanuel Four (Members of the Immanuel Church)
- LPJ (Love Peace and Joy) (Victor Khin Nyo, Thein Tan, …)
- Playboy (Thann Naing, Tommy Kyaw Naing, Kyaw Naing, …)
- TAMPS (Tin Aung, Austin Xavier, Mra Tun, Pierpont Morgan and Sydney Sann Aung)
- Shamrock Boys (Nyi Nyi and Myint Soe)
- Win Sisters (Joyce Win [Nwe Yin Win], Hilda Win)
- Super Star (Peter Ba Thein, Han Ngwe Tun [Raymond], …)
- The Wild Ones (Paw brothers, …)
- Victor Ohn Maung
- Ricky Zaw
- Andrew Kong
- Saya Des Rodgers
Some people (e.g. Thein Tan, Reggie Ba Oo) played on more than one group.
A few own a set of Guitars (Lead, Rhythm, Bass, Steel, Hawaiian, 12 String, …), Percussion, Keyboard.
Several later turned professional.
Categories: Start with K to O