- TAG may stand for “Technology and Architecture Group”.
- TAG may stand for “Tun Aung Gyaw” or “Tom Aung Gyaw”.
- Tag mean mean a label.
- In the early days, there is game called “Tag”.
- There used to be Rag Tag Bands.
- In Facebook, tagging a post makes a copy to the Timeline of the person being tagged.
There are pros and cons for using Facebook tags.
- In Facebook, the individuals in a photo may be tagged.
There are pros and cons for using FB photo tags.
- Some algorithms used by Facebook to process photo tags have “features”.
e.g. I had a photo with a resident monk at Dhammananda Vihara. Facebook asked me to tag Ashin Pannagavesaka (Uzin Bobby Myo Tun, A69) even though Uzin was not present in the picture.
The algorithms do not handle the case correctly for Theravada Buddhist monks.
Categories: Names : P to T