- Daw Nge Ma Ma Than
- U Kyaw Mya Thein
- U Kyaw Myint
- U Lun (Thakin Kodaw Hmaing)
- U Than Tun
- U Han Zaw
- U Thein Oo
- Dr. Thein Htut
- Dr. Nyunt Win
- RASU Rowing
- Roll of Honor
- University Athletes
- U Wun
Daw Nge Ma Ma Than (UCC, DCS, ICST)
- She was a Prisoner of Conscience.
- She is GBNF.
- Spouse : Myint Swe
U Kyaw Mya Thein (Phy, ICST)
- Author of “Kar Ku La Thin Char” (Calculus)
- Saya passed away in Singapore.
U Kyaw Myint (Physics, DHE)
- We were Guest Lecturers at Ngapali Luyechun Camp in the late 1980s.
- Foundation established in Saya’s name.
U Lun (Thakin Kodaw Hmaing)
- Sarcastically chose the name “Maung Hmaing” (Chin Baung Ywet The in a novel)
- Known for his “Ti Ka(s)”.
- Principal, Ah Myo Tha College
- Mausoleum in Cantonment Park
U Than Tun
- English Tution Saya known for his anecdotes (e.g. overseas experience)
- Sons : U Myo Tun (Errol / Bobby, Architect turned Uzin), Harold (Soccer), Archie (Vocalist)
- He is GBNF.
U Han Zaw
- Past President of MES
- Spouse : Thwin Thwin Aye Hmi (Olive)
U Thein Oo
- Celebrated Golden Jubilee of Graduation in 2019 with the B.Com graduates of 1969
- Taught at the Institute of Economics and UCC.
- Founder of Ace
- Spouse : Than Than Tint
- Photo taken at the Soon Kwyay for their Wedding Anniversary
Dr. Thein Htut and Dr. Nyunt Win
- Dr. Thein Htut (RUBC Gold)
Spouse : Wendy
- Dr, Nyunt Win (Eddie)
Spouse : Marie
- They are in Australia
- Dr. Thane Oke Kyaw Myint had written about Dr. Tin U and several senior and junior Pediatrians.
- The following photo is from one his posts.
- In the 1950s, the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Engineering produced several RUBC Golds.
- In the mid 1960s, RASU won several Inter-Institute events.
- Photo provided by Dr. Nyan Taw (Dicky)
Roll of Honor
- There were donors — large and small, young and old, near and far — for the YTU Library Modernization Project.
- Photo provided by U Wynn Htain Oo.
- About twenty university athletes represented Burma in the Second SEAP Games held in Rangoon in December 1961.
- Photo provided by Dr. Richard Yu Khin (who won a Yachting Gold with U Maung Maung Lwin)
- Minthuwun co-founded “Khit San Sar Pay” with Theikpan Maung Wa and Zawgyi.
- Headed the Translation Department at Rangoon University
- Served as Professor of Burmese
- Visiting Professor to Osaka University
- Compiler of Myanmar Abhidan
- Laureate Poet and Distinguished Author
- Children : Edgar, Ko Htin Kyaw, Ma Htar Cho
Categories: Start with P to T