Three RIT Sayas
U Moe Aung (EE63)
- Pen name : Tekkatho Moe War
- Distinguished writer, poet, editor, publisher, zat saya, vocalist …
- Chair of SPZP-2002 and SPZP-2010 in Singapore
- Chief Editor and Publisher of Commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saungs for SPZP-2002, SPZP-2007 and SPZP-2010.
- Chief Editor and Publisher of Commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Magazine for Shwe YaDu (in 2014) and SPZP-2016.
- Editor of RUESU Annual Magazine.
- Chief Editor of RIT Annual Magazines and Hlyat Sit Sar Saung.
- Compiled and published selected poems and articles.
- Worked in Singapore, but moved back to Myanmar after retirement.
U Kyaw Sein (M65)
- Expertise : Mechanical Drawing, AutoCAD, Tinkering with devices
- Posted and moderated several FaceBook pages.
- Had minor health problems (e.g. vision)
- Passed away in Singapore
U Aung Myint (M69)
- Retired from Singapore Poly
- Spend most time in Auckland, New Zealand
- Hobbies : Painting, Posting motivational messages
Three RIT Sayamas
Daw Tin May Soe (ChE70)
- Siblings / Older brothers
U Myint Soe (C, GBNF) and U Mya Soe (C, GBNF)
Daw Khin Swe Aye (Winnie, ChE70)
- Spouse : U Ohn Khine (M70)
- Younger sister of U Win Maung (George Tun, EE69er)
- Cousin : Dr. Min Lwin (Maurice Hla Kyi)
Daw Tin Tin Myint (Emma, ChE70)
- Co-founder of Dana Sri Lanka (DSL)
- Co-founder of Triple Gems Publication
- Patron and Host of Pon Chan Chan Group in Singapore
- Spouse : U Yu Swan (Don Min)
U Shwe (EP69)
- Treasurer for both the 69er HCF (Health Care Fund)
- Joint Treasurer, EE69er HCF
U Tin Htut (Harry, M69)
- Pen name : Mon Yu
- Hobbies : Music, Tai Chi, Writing
U Thein Swe (EP69)
- 3rd Year Lu Ye Chun at RIT
- Organizer for the EE69er gatherings
- Knows names and nicknames of classmates