- Daw Than Yi (EP70) wrote with the pen name “Maubin Ma Shwe Than”.
- Her story was selected by Working People’s Daily (WPD) for translation and publication in the WPD Supplement. She received fifty kyats.
- She served as Editor of the “Hlyat Sit Sar Saung” published by RIT EE Association.
- Dr. San Oo (EP67) also served as Editor of the Sar Saung.
- She did not mention when they decided to become soul mates.
- She published a book about her RIT friends (notably her G-Hall mates).
- The two literary lovers re-printed the Science Fiction by Journal Kyaw Tint Swe (Dr. San Oo’s father).
- They also encouraged their grandson William to write a book.
Categories: Class of 7X