- In 1958, BG Maung Maung and BG Aung Gyi “negotiated” with PM U Nu to handover to a “Caretaker” Government for “six months”.
- The Caretaker stayed for 1.5 years.
- It was the first Broken Promise by the Adhamma practitioners.
- BG Maung Maung was asked to retire and become an Ambassador.
- BG Aung Gyi was rewarded as 2IC and later sent for a “vacation” at Ma Chan Baw.
- The Purging (in order to promote Boot Lickers) continued for six decades.
မအလ probably would see his caretaker SAC controlling the nation for another 100 years.