U Moe Aung
Saya U Moe Aung (EE63) wears multiple hats.
The following are some of Saya’s works.
- Distinguished writer, poet, editor, publisher, vocalist, educator
- Chair of SPZP-2002
- Chief Editor and Publisher of Commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saungs for SPZP-2002, SPZP-2007 and SPZP-2010.
- Chief Editor and Publisher of Commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Magazine for Shwe YaDu and SPZP-2016.
- Editor of RUESU Annual Magazine.
- Chief Editor of RIT Annual Magazines and Hlyat Sit Sar Saung.
- Saya compiled and published selected poems and articles.
- Saya is a Johnian. He was goalkeeper at soccer.
- Saya worked in Singapore, but moved back to Myanmar after retirement.
U Kyaw Sein (GBNF)
Saya U Kyaw Sein (M65) posted and moderated several FaceBook pages.
Saya had minor health problems (e.g. vision). Swel Daw Yeik Foundation provided K4 Lakhs annually towards his health expenses.
Saya is a Johnian.
Saya passed away in 2020.
U Aung Myint
Saya U Aung Myint (M69) retired from Singapore Poly.
He spends some time in Auckland, New Zealand.
He is a good painting. He posts his paintings and inspirational messages to the Class of 69.