Update : February 13, 2021
Burma was known
- as the Rice Bowl of Asia
(sadly it was forced to LDC)
- for its Education System and elite graduates / professionals
(sadly it was destroyed)
- for its people who practice
Metta (Unbounded Love),
and Mudita (Altruistic Joy)
- for its generosity and hospitality for teaching Ethics / Morality / Dhamma from the young days
- for honoring those (including unsung heroes) who fought for freedom
- It is heart breaking to see the country and its peaceful citizens being destroyed by ruthless dictators (who do not care about “Warnings” and “Sanctions”).
- The use of Ambulance at night to arrest people might be the first in the world.
- It is sad to see the Myanmar Envoy to the UN relay the false news to the world.
- February 13 is Bogyoke Aung San’s birthday and “Myanmar Kha Lay Myanmar Nay”.
It saw the power mongers using their Play Books to restore “Myanmar Way to Nowhere”.
- Fervently hope the World Leaders can stop the inhuman acts as soon as possible.