Article by U Htin Kyaw
Dalaban (former President U Htin Kyaw) wrote about the early use of Burmese / Myanmar terms related to University. He presented
* Thuriya (Sun) newspaper from 1930 about the naming of terms (e.g University, Principal) in Burmese / Myanmar
* Cover of College magazine (1930)
* Matriculation Certificate of his father Saya U Wun (Minthuwun)
- Early sayas
U Pe Maung Tin, U Aung Hla …
- Selected departments
Magazines, Journals, Newspapers, Photos, Bios …
Reunion, Acariya Pu Zaw Pwe …
- Ah Nyeints
from various Schools
Posters, Paintings …
- Ah Nu Pyinnya Shins
U Win Aung (Maung Aung Mon, Win Aung Gyi, BBS, VOA) wrote articles about Dr. Htin Aung (first native Rector of RU) and several prominent Burmese (e.g. Mahn Win Maung, former President of the Union of Burma). During his BBS days, he announced soccer matches from Aung San Stadium.
In the RU Centennial Group
There are many
by readers spanning several generations.
- RU -themed songs
- Interview with Sayagyi Dr. Chit Swe
Retired Rector, Pioneer of Computer Systems, Application and Education in Burma
- Interview with Saya U Tin Oo Hlaing
After his retirement, Saya served as translator / interpreter for Saddhammaransi Sayadaw.