By U Thein Swe (EP 69) in 2012
Revised by Hla Min : June 22, 2019
- U Aung Myint (M, Pathein) taught at RIT and Singapore Polytechnic.
- U Aung Myint (Petr, Yenan-chaung, rare-seen classmate) was President of RIT Cartoonists and a Patron of RIT Cartton Box. He quit YTU in 1989 and became a producer of Cartoon Comics and Burmese-translated books of various computer programs. He lives in Tamwe Tsp.
- U Chit Htun (Mining?, deceased) ?
- U Hla Myint Thein (Patrick Aye, C, Mandalay) changed to business-man. He lives in Shwe-taung-gyar, Ygn.
- Dr. Htin Aung (C, Prof,, Ygn) represented RIT in Chinlon.
- U Hla Shwe (Txt, ex-Assoc Prof, south Dagon, he taught in RIT until 60 yrs of age. He is GBNF. He is remembered by Tekkatho Moe War in “To the Shwe Duo”.
- U Hla Myint (C, changed to business-man, downtown, Ygn). He and U Hla Myint Thein volunteer as Advisers at the Panditarama Hse Mile monastery near Bago.
- U Khin Mg Tin (M, Salin, ex-Prof, after he taught for more than 30 yrs in YTU, moved to Myanmar Maritime University and Private School in Ygn).
- U Khin Mg Tint (C, Shwebo, after 30 yrs in YTU formed a structural design company. He is Vice Chair of Max.
- Dr. Khin Mg Win (Donald, C) was Associate Professor. After retirement from YTU. he taught at a Malaysian University.
- U Kyaw Tint (Mining? deceased) was imprisoned during 1988 uprising.
- Mehm Aye Chan (Ohn Mg, M, Mon) is an ex-seaman. He is a shipping representative in Ygn.
- Naw Mu Mu Aye (T) retired as Professor at the age of 60. She lives in Shwe-pyi-yhar Tsp.
- U Nyj Hla Nge (C, Rakhine, still single, ex-Dy Minister,
ex-Rector) formed a structural design company. He is still involved in Myanmar Engineering Education. He helped reopen classes in
Gyo-gone campus. He lives in Insein Tsp.
- Dr. Myo Khin (C64 – 2nd BE Intake, 70 grad, taught at RIT and Japan. He and his spouse donated K100 lakhs to the YTU Library Modernization Project.
- Sai Aung Win (Met, Kyaukme, after a few yrs moved to Mandalay and formed a construction company.
- U Than Lwin (Henry, EC) taught not only at RIT but also at Defence Services Technological Institute. He lives in downtown Ygn.
- Dr. Taing Oke (Ch, Kyaukse) taught at RIT and Japan.
- U Tin Mg Nyunt (Met, 64-2nd BE Intake. 70 grad, ex-Assoc Prof, son-in-law of Mr Simon/ Workshop Superintendent)
- U Hla Min (EC, Chief editor of RIT-Alumni International Newsletter Updates) and Dr. Tun Aung Gyaw (EC, Meiktila), taught at UCC (University Computer Centre) Department of Computer Science (DCS) and the Institute of Computer Science and Technology (ICST) in Thamaing Campus for several yrs and then relocated to USA.
- U San Lin (C, tall, a Hindi) had served in Yenan–chaung, Chauk and Tan-lyin GTI/GTC. He taught in a private school in Ygn. He is GBNF.
- U Tint Lwin (Daniel, M) retired as Associate Professor from NTU Singapore.
- U Nay Win (M) taught Marine Technology at a Polytechnic in Singapore. He is GBNF.
- Daw Yi Yi Khaing (Vilma, ChE) taught at a Polytechnic in Singapore.