- Dr. Khin Tun (Peter)’s Sacrifice
- Life cut short by misguided Policies
Dr. Khin Tun (Peter)’s Sacrifice
Dr. Khin Tun (Peter) passed away on April 13, 2020.
He was laid to rest on April 30, 2020.
His immediate family and a few friends attended the service.
Life cut short by misguided Policies
Peter’s grand mother lived up to 94.
Peter’s father celebrated his 90th birthday in 2019. He used to sit in the garden every evening talking with someone and taking his daily dose of medicine. After learning about Peter’s untimely demise, he was devastated for three days. He no longer feel sitting out in the garden.
Peter’s mother passed away a few months short of her 89th birthday. She and Peter are both January born. Peter would fly back to Yangon almost every year (for the past decade) in time for his mother’s birthday. They would perform dana together mostly at Chan Myei Yeiktha.
Three uncles and two aunts are in their 80s.
Relatives and friends mourn the loss of Peter and miss his compassion, help and smiles.
Due to misguided Policies and Guidelines, Peter lost his life at the tender age of 62.
We cannot get Peter back, but we hope other medical staff in the front line fighting the invisible enemy would not have to suffer the same fate as Peter.
- Myo Kyawswar (Peter’s cousin) recorded and shared the Audio files.
- Thin Thiri Tun (Peter’s niece) recorded and shared the Video.
- Two albums in Facebook by Hla Min
- Long article by Hla Min (April 15 – April 30) which had 4900+ views