- Ye Aung is an actor.
- [Per Eddie Shein] : Brigadier General Ye Chit Pe (Retired, MEHS64) is my classmate M 70. He descended from Thu Kaung Myoo, a title giving by Myanmar Kings.
- U Ye Gaung (EE80) established May Recording Studio.
- U Ye Gaung was a Minister.
- Ye Khaung was a Student Political Party.
- Ye Htut
- Ye Htut Aung
- U Ye Lwin attended GTI and RIT.
Bass Guitarist and Leader of E-Machine & Myizzima Hlaing.
- Ye Min
- Ye Munn
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Dr. Ye Myint is Burma’s second cardiac surgeon (first was the late Dr. Khin Maung Thaw).
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Prof. U Ye Myint was a renowned laparoscopic surgeon.
- Dr. Ye Myint (UK)
Father : U Tin U and Dr. Khin Kyi Nyunt (GBNF)
Brother : Dr. Khin Tun (Peter, GBNF)
- U Ye Myint (ChE70) taught at RIT before moving to Singapore.
Donated to RIT and ChE.
- U Ye Myint (EE72)
Elder son of Sayagyi U Ba Toke.
- U Ye Myint (B.Com)
Son : Zayanda
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Prof. Ye Myint Kyaw, pen name Linga Ye Kyaw: Paediatrician, author of over 20 books, script write for the three books made into movies.
Regular contributor of both medical and non medical topics.
- Ye Nyunt
- Ye Sein
- U Ye Sint
Taught Physics before moving to the USA.
Past VP of TBSA
Editor, Dhammananda Newsletter and the Memorial Book for Sayadaw U Silananda. Published four books with the pen name “Ogga”.
- Ye Swe (Boxing)
- Ye Tint (Boxing)
- Ye Yint (Cinema)