Update : December 29, 2020
- U is a prefix for the names of Burmese males and monks.
- U may sometimes be spelled with the variant Oo.
- Dr. Ba U (President)
Succeeded Sao Shwe Thike as the President of the Union of Burma
- Dr. Khin Maung U (SPHS63)
Stood First in Burma in the Matriculation of 1963.
Retired after working for Medical Research in Myanmar and FDA in the USA.
- Dr. Tin U (Medical Superintendent, Rangoon Children Hospital)
Established “Pediatrics” as a Discipline.
- U Tin U (Past Captain and Gold of RUBC, Past Captain of RGC)
Celebrated his 91st birthday in August 2020.