Update : December 29, 2020
Dr. Khin Maung U (SPHS63)
- Stood First in Burma in the Matriculation of 1963
- Worked for IM, BMRI/DMR
- Retired from FDA
- Was a Gawpaka
- Translator and Interpreter for a monastery in Maryland, USA
- Sharing medical reports to friends in lay men’s terms
Khin Maung Oo (Geology)
- Studied Geology and also wrote Kabyars (with the pen name Maung Yin Naing).
- In 1970, he published two Kabyar collections : one on Shwe YaDu (Golden Jubilee of RU) and one with his friend Soe Myint (Soe Moe Oo),
- 1000 copies of the second book (with a sales price of 50 pyas each) was sold out.
- The authors made a sizable profit, but more important they received good reviews by U Ohn Pe (Tet Toe) in the Working People’s Daily (on August 13, 1970) and U Win Tin in the Hanthawaddy (on August 31, 1970).
- Chit Oo Nyo would also reference the “Three Line Kabyar” (misquoted as “Two Line Kabyar”) in one of his Literary Talks.
U Khin Maung Oo (Ivan Lee, M69)
- Golden Sponsor for SPZPs
- Major donor for the RIT 69er HCF (Health Care Fund)
- Host of the Annual RIT-UCC Gathering in New Jersey, USA
- Patron / Advisor of MASTA (Myanmar Alumni of Science and Technology Association)
U Khin Maung Oo (Master Mariner)
- Attended PBRS
- Taught at Simalaik and Malaysia
- Moved to USA