- U Yan Aung (Academy winning actor)
- U Yan Aung (Teacher and Say Saya (Indigenous medicine))
- U Yan Aung (Writer)
- U Yan Gyi Aung
- Bo Yan Naing (Thirty Comrades)
Spouse : Daw Tinsa Maw Naing (English)
- Dr. Yan Naing Lwin (Professor Emeritus at Western Illinois University).
Father : U Ba Lwin (Myoma)
- U Yan Shin (Hardy Sein)
Siblings : Lucy, Rosie, Henry, Gerald
- U Ye Aung (Actor)
- [Per Eddie Shein} : Brigadier General Ye Chit Pe (Retired, MEHS64, M70)
Descended from Thu Kaung Myoo, a title given by Myanmar Kings.
- U Ye Gaung (Minister)
- U Ye Gaung (EE80, May Recording Studio)
Spouse : Daw Phyu Phyu
- U Ye Htut Aung (First batch of ICST)
- Ye Khaung
Student Political Party at the University of Rangoon
- U Ye Lwin (GBNF)
Attended GTI and RIT
Bass Guitarist and Leader of E-Machine & Myizzima Hlaing.
- Dr. Ye Myint (UK)
Parents : U Tin U, Dr. Khin Kyi Nyunt
Siblings : Dr. Khin Tun (GBNF), Daw Aye Aye Khin
Spouse : Daw San San Aye
Daughter : Aye Sandar
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Dr. Ye Myint
Burma’s second cardiac surgeon
(first was the late Dr. Khin Maung Thaw).
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Prof. U Ye Myint
Renowned laparoscopic surgeon.
- U Ye Myint (ChE70)
Taught at RIT before moving to Singapore.
Donated cash and books to RIT and ChE.
- U Ye Myint (EE72)
Father : U Ba Toke
Accompanied Sayagyi to SPZP-2000 held in the USA
- U Ye Myint (B.Com)
Son : Zayanda
Classmate : Uzin Chan Min.
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Prof. Ye Myint Kyaw,
Pen name Linga Ye Kyaw
Author of over 20 books, script write for the three books made into movies. Regular contributor of both medical and non medical topics.
- U Ye Sint
Taught Physics before moving to the USA.
Spouse : Daw Nu Nu Yee
Past VP of TBSA
Editor of Dhammananda Newsletter
Editor for “Paying Homage to Sayadaw U Silananda”
- U Ye Swe (Boxer)
- U Ye Tint (Boxer)
- U Ye Wint
Father : U Min Naing
- Ye Yint (formerly Regent)
- Daw Yee Yee
- Daw Yee Yee Myint
- Dr. Yi Thwe (SPHS65)
Father : Saw Ba Hein
Spouse : Daw Kyi Kyi Hla (BDS)
- Daw Yi Yi (PBRS)
- Dr. Daw Yi Yi (Botany)
- Daw Yi Yi Aung (EC67)
Spouse : U Win Kyaing (M67)
- Daw Yi Yi Khaing (Vilma, ChE69)
- Dr. Yi Yi Chit Maung
Siblings : U Sein Tin, U Mya Maung (GBNF), U Tin Htut, Daw Kyi Kyi Chit Maung (GBNF), Daw Si Si Chit Maung, Dr. Than Toe, Daw Khin Khin Chit Maung
- Daw Yin Kyi (T61)
Pioneer female engineering graduate.
Sayama Daw Tin Tin Ohn (T61, GBNF), Sayama Daw Julie Han (T61, GBNF), Daw Mi Mi Lay (T61) and Pauline Reynolds (CE61) wrap up the elite group.
- Daw Yin Kywe
Attended UCC and found her soul mate U Soe Myint (M72, GBNF).
- U Yin Maung
Won the Senior Novices at RUBC with U Than Soe (M63, RUBC Gold), U Chit Swe, Dr. Byron Law Yone and U Hla Moe (Cox, GBNF).
Represented the Faculty of Engineering in the Inter-Faculty events.
- Maung Yin Maung
Fictional character in the first Burmese novel by James Hla Kyaw.
- Yin Maung
Ppen name of Saya Dr. Taing Oke (ChE69)
Zat Saya for RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin.
Taught at RIT and Japan.
- Okpo Maung Yin Maung (pen name of Saya U Aung Myaing (ChE72)) He and fellow RIT poets (Saya U Moe Aung, Saya U Nyunt Htay, U Win Myint and U Toee Maung) published a collection of poems about “Swel Daw”.
- Dr. Daw Yin May
Spouse : Colonel Min Sein
- Daw Yin Nu
Spouse : U Ohn Kyaw
- U Yin Sein (Caesar Yang, SPHS, BBS)
Attended GTI before joining RIT
First batch of GTI-RIT Bridge Program
- Dr. Yin Yin Aung (Dental)
Spouse : Dr. Sein Aung Lynn (Dental)
- Daw Yin Yin Mya (Terry)
Head of the RIT English Department during our days.
Moved to Australia
- Dr. Yin Yin Nwe (Geology)
Parents : Sao Sai Mong, Daw Mi Mi Khaing
- Daw Yin Yin Waing
- U Yone Sein
Son : Sonny, Johnny
- U Yone Mo (Rector of RIT)
Spouse : Elizabeth Yone Mo (High ranking nurse at RGH)
Son : Phillip (M72, GBNF)
- U Yone Way (Tuition Saya)
- Saya U Yu Khin
Spouse : Dr. Daw Phay
Children : Dr. Marie Yu Khin, Dr. Richard Yu Khin (Economist)
Served as Registrar and Dean of the University of Rangoon
Founded the Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL).
- U Yu Khin (CSO)
Attended UCC courses.
Programmer for the Population Census Data Processing done at UCC.
- Saya U Yu Htay
Studied in the UK
Taught Chemistry at the University of Rangoon.
- Yu Beng (Benny Tan, M70)
See Posts (e.g. Benny Tan)
- Yu Sein (Selwyn Tan, MEHS61)
Spouse : Neula
Brother : Benny
Burmese name of Carlton Cinema
Owned by U Chit Maung and family
- Daw Yuzana Bo Ni (UCC)
- Daw Yu Yu Lwin
Retired from Motion Pictures Corporation.