Saya U Lin (M66)
- Rowed for RIT.
- Headed the RIT Buddhist Association.
- Core organizer for the SPZPs held in Yangon.
- Patron of SDYF (Swel Daw Yeik Foundation) and/or Alumni Association.
- Donated to the YTU Modernization Project.
U Tint Swe (ChE66)
- Played Tennis.
- Spouse : Daw Yi Yi Khaing (Vilma, ChE69)
U Ne Win Myint (Victor Win, ChE66, GBNF)
- Loved to swim and dive during his University days.
- He and his spouse (Jean) were active in BADA and BAWA.
- They served as members of the Census 2010 Count Committee.
Saya U Maung Maung (George Chan, ChE66)
- Founding member of RIT Alumni International, which hosted SPZP-2000
- Founding member and Past President of Northern California RITAA
- Organized a Fund Drive for the “Training Component” of YTU Modernization Project. He donated $500 as seed money.
- Spouse : Daw Eng Eng, younger sister of Saya U Myat Thwin (ChE66)
Saya U Myat Thwin (ChE66)
- He brought his wife Suzie (EE74, GBNF) and their son to attend SPZP-2000.
- Donated $500 for the Training Component of the YTU Library Modernization Project.
Saya U Tin Shwe (EP66, GBNF)
- Taught at RIT and ABAC.
- Wrote an article for the Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung for Singapore SPZP.
- Became a monk after retirement.
- Saya U Moe Aung wrote “To the Shwe Duo” in memory of Saya U Tin Shwe and Saya U Hla Shwe
U Thaung Lwin (EC66)
- Younger brother of Saya U Tin U (C), Saya U Ba Than (M), Dr. Myo Tint, U Tin Htoon (A60) and Saya U Myo Min (UCC).
- Past Captain and RUBC Gold like his three elder brothers U Tin U, Dr, Myo Tint and U Tin Htoon.
- Worked for IBM Burma before moving to Singapore.
- Classmates : U Aung Min, U Soe Lwin and U Khin Maung Oo (Robert Gale).
Victor Wong (King Wong, C66)
- He donated books to YTU Library.
- He donated twice to NorCal RITAA : for the library and for the Scholarship fund
Categories: Class of 6X