Update : December 17, 2020
U Myint Sein (GBNF)
- U Myint Sein attended Private Primary Boundary Road School (PPBRS)
- Mmoved to St. Paul’s High School (SPHS) and matriculated in 1964
- Studied B.Com at the Institute of Economics (IE).
- He is a cousin brother of U Nyunt Tin (M70, RIT Table Tennis).
- Served as Principal of BARB (Burma Astro Research Bureau).
Requested me to develop Bedin programs.
I supervised Ko Win Latt and Ko Zaw Tun for the Bedin program development.
- Taught Medical Astrology at the School of Indigenous Medicine (Taing Yin Saya Pyinnya) in Mandalay.
- He founded “Idea Astrology”.
Dr. Aung Win Chiong and Dr. Min Lwin
In the Matriculation of 1964, Dr. Cherry Hlaing and Dr. Lyn Aung Thet had the highest marks. They are considered Joint First in the examination.
The controversial ILA system was used to admit students to the Universities and Institutes. Dr. Cherry Hlaing who had an ILA score of 50 was admitted as the Top student to IM(1). She was also selected Tekkatho Luyechun for Inlay Khaung Daing Camp in the summer of 1965.
Dr. Lyn Aung Thet had four distinctions, but his Burmese scores were not high enough to get the perfect ILA score of 50. He was an multi-athlete and led IM(1) in Swimming and Water Polo. He was elected Luyechun in a subsequent year.
Dr. Aung Win (Lam Peng Chiong, SPHS64) was a few marks behind Dr. Cherry Hlaing and Dr. Lyn Aung Thet. So, many consider him to be Third in Matriculation (based on marks). But, he also had an ILA of 50 and was admitted to IM(2) as Roll Number One (top student).
An Indian student was Fourth.
Dr. Min Lwin (Maurice Hla Kyi, SPHS64) was Fifth. He was admitted to IM(2) as Roll Number Two.
Others from SPHS 1964
- U Khin Maung Maung (Alfred, GBNF)
- U Aung Myint (UCC)
- U Maung Maung Gyi (Henry, UCC, GBNF)