- Matriculated from St. Paul’s High School in 1957.
His Burmese Saya was U Sein (father of Dr. Soe Win, Retired Rector of YUFL)
- Composed “Mya Kyun Nyo Nyo” in 1959.
- Pen name : Maung Ngwe Hlinne
- Recorded the song a few years later at Myanmar Ah Than with U Mya Thein as the Lead Vocalist.
- Received remuneration of 100 Kyats, which he used all to treat his Troupe members and friends.
- The song is sung at various Tekkatho Gatherings (e.g. RIT Saya Pu Zaw Pwe, Opening Ceremony of Yar Pyay Ah Kyo, Closing item of MRTV Special Broadcast for Yar Pyay).
- The Military recently honored him Garawa money of K30 Lakhs.
- Taught Burmese at the Institute of Economics
- Served as Secretary of the RU Golden Jubilee Celebration Committee headed by Dr. Aung Gyi (Professor of Civil Engineering, RIT)
- Transferred to Rangoon Institute of Technology at Registrar.
- Reunited with Dr. Aung Gyi (Rector, RIT)
- Published RIT Annual Magazines
- Patron of RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thinn
- Retired as Director from the Ministry of Education
Leave a Reply