Video Broadcast on September 30, 2020
- better known as Cheiro (Palmistry, Numerology, Books)
- Count Louis Hamon
U Ba Than (Physical Education)
- Warned a family friend of a fatal accident
- The friend replied that he survived a car accident and had scars of his face.
He was going back to Dawei on his father’s schooner, and upon his return to Rangoon would become a temporary monk.
- Sad to note that he tried to help the crew mates after the schooner sank, probably got exhausted and “lost his grip” before the rescue ship came.
Ava House : Book shop
- A fellow shopper recounted a “bad” reading by a palmist
- The palmist interpreted the square on the Line of Fate as good fortune.
- The shopper ended up in a jail cell.
- Auxiliary line “bridged” the broken life line
- Needed several grafts for the foot injury while riding at the “end” of the bus (which was “rammed” by a car following it)
- He had come back from a forest monastery where he practiced as a temporary monk
Sein Win (C69, Win Kyaw, GBNF)
- He was a serious amateur Palmist.
- Read many books on Palmistry
- His consultant was a professional palmist.
- They tied the knot.
- Associations in some countries
- Indian text “for fun or profit”
Map palm readings to astrology
- Myanmar palmists
Bogalay U Kywe
U Kyaw Min