(1) There are 24 hours in a day.
(2) In the old days, most people use a film allowing 24 pictures.
(3) 24mm and 35mm are two sample sizes for the old projectors.
(4) There are 24 Relations in the Pathana.
(5) “24 Hrs” is a TV series.
(6) Several Health Insurance companies provides free access to “24 Hr Fitness” to eligible Seniors.
(7) Time management is partly based on the fact that everyone — rich or poor — has 24 hours a day. Most people spend 8 hours a day for sleep. There are a few who sleep less (e.g. 4 hours) and live long and healthy. There are others who suffer (e.g. accidents in traffic and work) due to insufficient sleep.
(8) Some provide 24 x 7 service. (7 days a week)
(9) It is difficult if impossible to provide 24 x 365 service. (365 days for a common year).
(10) World Cup had 16 finalists before it was expanded to 24 teams and beyond.