Saya U Ba Kyi
- Taught at the Institute of Education.
- Translated the verse of Hna yauk hte nay gin de precisely while invigilating.
- Patron of “Rangoon University Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin“
- Saya Dr. Maung Maung Kha used to accompany Saya U Ba Kyi’s vocals of with his violin at the functions.
- Internationally renowned artist.
- His art included the Mural for the then new Mingalardon airport.
- Saya took sabbath before drawing paintings for “Illustrated History of Buddhism” written by Mahagandayone Sayadaw Ashin Janakabhivamsa.
Hna yauk hte nay gin de
Translation of the chorus of a famous Burmese song by the late Sayagyi U Ba Kyi (Artist, Teacher, Institute of Education ):
Only two we will live dear
On the high crest
Of the Mount Everest
And the Sahara Desert
Driest without water
To the North Pole
May be freezing cold
Where the sun will never never grow
With all my heart and soul
Only two darling We will go