- Saya U Thein Han (Zawgyi) and Saya U Wun (Minthuwun) co-founded “Khit San Sar Pay” with ICS U Sein Tin (Theikkpan Maung Wa, first Honors graduate from the Burmese Department).
- Saya Zawgyi’s Kabyars are recited by young children in events (e.g. Literary Talks) all over the world.
- His Beda Lann Kabyars are classic.
- Dr. Lyn Swe Aye and his translation of Beda Lann was featured in a documentary by PBS (Public Broadcasting Service).
- Saya Minthuwun’s “Su, Tu, Pyu” inspired many poets.
- Saya’s friends and colleagues are distinguished writers.
They translated Saya’s poems and his short story “Bagyi Aung Nyar Dei”) into English, and published the bi-lingual book.
- There is a post on “Khit San Kabyar“.
- A collection of Kabyars was published by former EC members of RU Ka Laung Ah Thinn to commemorate the RU Centennial.
- Dr. Maung Maung Nyo has written some poems.
- One is about the “empty nest syndrome” of the parents (which can be extended to sayas and sayamas).