- Khin Swe Oo
- Khin Hnin Yu
- Maung Tha Ya
Hazel Kyaw Zaw
- Posted messages from the autograph (1939) of her mother Ma Chit Swe.
- It reinforced the concept of “Six degrees of separation” (in the early days) and “Four (or less) degrees of separation” (in the Internet age).
- Many of her mother’s friends had children who became schoolmates (some senior, a few classmates and some junior) of Hazel.
- During my visit to Yangon in late 2019 and early 2010, Hazel invited me to a mini-gathering with Saya Dr. Soe Win, Sayama Daw May Saw Lwin, and her friends.
- We met again at the lunch given by Saya and Sayama to celebrate their 49th Anniversary.