U Aung Khin
- Joined Rangoon University in 1948.
- Per advice of his uncle Professor U Po Tha (Chemistry) he studied Engineering at RU
- Completed BSME and MSME at Lehigh University.
- Retired as Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Moved to Canada.
- Wrote articles for RIT Alumni International Newsletter and HMEE (History of Myanmar Engineering Education).
- Stay fit by playing Tennis and Golf
U Aw Taik Moh
- Joined Rangoon University in 1948
- Business Manager for the publication of RUESU (Rangoon University Engineering Students Union) Annual Magazine
- Graduate among the top Civil Engineering students in 1954
- Completed MSCE from MIT
- Worked on “Town Planning”
- Moved to USA