- Ye Lay
It is sad to lose a loved one. It is unbearable to lose two or more.
U Tin U’s Family
U Tin U lost three family members within six months.
- Dr. Daw Kyi Nyunt (Cherry) : spouse
passed away a few months before her 89th birthday
- Dr. Khin Tun (Peter, UK) : elder son
passed away on April 13, 2020 from COVID-19 infection
- U Tin Tun : son-in-law / spouse of Aye Aye Khin
passed away in Yangon on May 22, 2020
More Relatives who are GBNF
- Saya U Kyaw Sein (M65) passed away in Singapore
- Daw Hla Hla Myint passed away in Yangon
Friends who lost their loved ones
- Frank Gale (Dr. Khin Maung Zaw, SPHS63) lost his mother.
He earlier lost his eldest sister who was taking care of the mother.
- Ivan Lee (Khin Maung Oo, M69) lost his eldest brother
- Daw Nyunt Nyunt Wai (Millie, T69) lost her elder brother
Other Burmese / Myanmar who passed away recently
- 17 in New York
Brenda Gyi …
- 1 in Colorado
Spouse of writer Maung Tha Ya
- 5+ in UK
Dr. Myint Win, Dr. Soe Aung, Dr. Thaung Htaik, son-in-law of Sayada U Pe Maung Tin, …
Ye Lay (Ye Aung, Will Tun) has started archiving the posts of his father Peter (Khin Tun).
Since there are many posts, Ye Lay is organizing them into a structured set of folders.
Ye Lay and Min Ko planted two trees in memory of their Phwa Phwa (Cherry) and their PePe (Peter).