- Games (See Post)
- Gathering in Singapore
- GBNF : 69ers (See Post)
- GBNF : Engg / RIT Sayas (See Post)
- GBNF : UCC (See Post)
Gathering in Singapore
U Aung Kyaw Myint
U Aung Kyaw Myint (Eddie Shein) is an Old Paulian. He did not enjoy studying medicine, so he transferred to RIT. His hobby includes astrology. He visits Australia and Singapore.
U Sein Myint
U Sein Myint (EP69) represented RIT in Rowing, Swimming and Water Polo. He is a major donor to the 69er Health Care Fund and the EE69er Health Care Fund. He visits Indonesia, USA and Myanmar.
Daw Mar Mar Yee
Daw Mar Mar Yee (M75) is a vocalist and Minthamee. Her spouse U Tin Tun (M70) is a pianist. They are core entertainers for the SPZPs held in Singapore and Yangon. She served as Master of Ceremonies for the M75 Gatherings and All-Mechanical Gathering.
Sayama Daw Tin Tin Myint
Sayama Daw Tin Tin Myint (Emma, ChE70) is fondly known as
- “Rocket” during her RIT days”[The name was given by Saya U Ko Gyi]
- “ageless Minthamee” as entertainer for SPZPs from SPZP-2002 to SPZP-2016
- Mae Daw Gyi by the young monks sponsored by Dana Sri Lanka)
She made frequent visits to Yangon to take care of her aging mother (who finally passed away peacefully). She visited USA as a teenager for winning an essay contest. She has traveled to several countries. She joking said that she married U Yu Swan (Don Min Sayagyi) so that she would be a Minthamee and a leader of the Pon Chan Chan Group.
- Guinness is a brewery.
- Guinness published the “Guinness Book of World Records“.
Guinness hired the McWhirter Twins (Norris and Ross) who ran a fact finding agency. Ross McWhirter perished in an IRA bombing.
- The book was updated annually. It expanded in size with the editions.
- There is a TV show and a web site called “Guinness World Records”.
- Mingun Sayadaw U Vicittacarabhimvamsa was listed in the “Guinness Book of World Records” for his phenomenal memory. He could recite 8000+ pages of the Tipitaka (Three Baskets) covering Vinaya (Monastic rules of conduct), Sutta (Discourses) and Abhidhamma (Ultimate Reality)