- Zaw Min Nawaday (See Posts)
- Hindu-Arabic numeral : 0
- No Roman numeral
- The Dawn of Nothing
- Positional number system
- 0-based numbering
- Often used to represent “False” in two-valued logic.
- Absolute Zero (temperature)
- Ground Zero
- Zero in
Photographers and Videographers often use Zoom lens for special effect.
We could/should try “Zoom In and Zoom Out”.
- We zoom in when we want to see things in detail.
- We zoom out when we need to see things in the bigger picture.
Zoom is a system for teleconferencing.
Mai Khin Nyunt (Rosie, ChE71) wrote :
The more we grow older the more we have to avoid “zoom camera” to our face.