- A few years back, Ko Ivan Lee (M69) sponsored a whirlwind trip to Canada and the East Coast of US.
- He provided his car and drove part of the long trip.
- Ko Fred Thetgyi (M69) drove most of the way and also volunteered as the group’s photographer.
U Aung Khin
- The plan was to meet Saya at his house in Windsor around 7 PM.
- We were a few hours late.
- Saya was patiently waiting for his former students.
- We chatted for a while.
- Saya hosted my spouse and I to spend the night.
- Ko Ivan and Ko Fred joined us for breakfast the following day.
- All were thankful to enjoy Mohinga and Ah Kyaw.
- Saya gave us mementos from Windsor.
Dr. Aung Gyi
- We visited Saya and Daw Emma at their house in Napean.
- We spent two nights.
- Saya drove us around the town.
- Daw Emma prepared delicious dishes.
- The following day we visited the 1000 Islands.
- Daw Emma bought a present for my Myee.