- There are 26 letters in the English alphabet.
- A is the first letter. B is the second letter. Z is the last letter.
- A1 stands for first (e.g. in quality and performance).
It was used as an insurance rating.
It is the name of a Burmese Film Company.
- ABC may mean “basics” or “fundamentals”.
It may stand for American Broadcasting Corporation.
It may stand for American Born Chinese.
- ABCD may stand for American Burmese Cab Drivers.
Some belong to “Dhamma Yin Daw Ah Phwe” which provide free rides for sayadaws giving dhamma talks.
- One meaning of “A-Z” (A to Z) is “complete”.
- “Dot the i’s and Cross the t’s” mean “be thorough”.
- Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Beta is the second letter.
- Omega is the last letter.
- Alpha testers are the first to test the product.
Beta testers are the next group to test the product.
- Alpha males dominate in several species.
- Alpha and Omega” stands for “First and Last”.
- Omega is a name of watches and clocks.
- Omega is a kind of nutrition supplement.