- CPR can help save lives.
- M72 batch is a closely knit group.
They are known for their gentlemen acts as well as seemingly childish behavior.
They tease each other often testing the limits of patience.
To outsides, they appear to be quarreling.
- Ko Tha Tun (M72) is from the class of 71, but he feels at home as a senior with the M72 group.
At one M72 gathering, a medical condition struck Ko Tha Tun, but he survived due to the CPR skills of Ko Wynn Htain Oo (M72).
The members also took him quickly to a clinic without waiting fo the ambulance.
- Some casualties occur early in the morning.
- Most family members may be sleeping, sleepy or not alert to respond to emergency problems.
- Phone Gyi Soe Myint (retired Pro-Rector of ICST, M72) had a busy day visiting the Sun Lun Gu Kyaung twice and also taking rounds to see his nephew and niece with medical problems.
He passed away at 3 AM.
Ko Wynn Htain Oo thought out aloud if CPR could have saved Ko Soe Myint.
- Ko Soe Myint Lwin (EP68, Burma Soccer Selected) passed away around 3 AM.
- Saya U Kyaw Sein (M65) passed away around 6 AM.
- U Myint Kyaw (EC67) passed away around 2 AM.