Paying respect to Sayagyi U Min Wun
Co-organizers : Cecil Teoh and Dr. San Lin
Attendees : Saya U Tin Htut, U Tin Htoon, Saya Dr. Tin Win, Saya Dr. K Chiu, Henry Lim, U Aung Khin, U Tin Nwe, Tom Chan, U Hla Min and spouse
At Saya’s house
- Saya is physically and mentally fit.
- We had to wait for a while before Saya finished his morning meditation session.
- Civil graduates (mostly from Southern California) used to meet at least once a year and pay respect to their saya.
- Dr. San Lin (co-organizer from Northern California) invited us to join the gathering.
He also offered transportation to Southern California.
- Tom is the elder brother of Reggie (who was active in BAPS).
- One attendee had a medical problem, but he did not want to miss the gathering.
- Sayagadaw greeted us, but gently declined to join the lunch gathering.
Lunch gathering at a restaurant
- Saya Dr. San Lin provided transportation to Southern California.
- U Aung Khin and Daw The The hosted us.
- U Aung Khin drove us to Saya’s house and the lunch gathering.
- Daw The The gave us plants from her garden.