Update : April 4, 2020
- Also known as HCA
- Some prefer the term “In the zone”
My Moments of HCA
- Volunteered as a Contributing Editor for the Commemorative issue of the RUBC 90th Anniversary Magazine.
- Proposed to write Prelude for each section.
- In a moment of HCA that lasted less than an hour, I completed the Prelude for all sections.
UCC and ICST (January 2018)
- During my visit to Yangon I attended the 5th Acariya Pu Zaw Pwe of ICST as a Member of Generation Zero.
- Later gave a guest lecture at UCSY (University of Computer Studies in Yangon).
In my desire to pay back to UCC, I wrote 30+ posts on “Memories of UCC” in three days of HCA.
- Phyu Phyu Kyaw (my former student) told me that I should not be spending too much time in Yangon reminiscing about UCC. She asked, “Would you like to have a two-night three-day vacation at Bagan?”
Sharing Knowledge / Experience (2018 – Present)
- After I came back to the USA I decided to share my memories with my sayas and alumni.
- My spouse told me that we should pay back to our beloved land, our ancestors and our mentors.
- Started posting “Trivia” to my Facebook friends
Then opened up to the General Public.
- Started revising and archiving in two web sites :
- Posted on selected Facebook Pages
Fun with Learning
- I am a
“Jack of All Trades, and Master of Some“,
a life long learner,
a Distinguished Toastmaster,
an amateur historian (former Docent of the Computer History Museum),
a “Sar Pay Chit Thu” : freelance writer, editor and translator,
a volunteer for alumni, religious and social organizations.
- Depending on my HCA, I have written and/or updated dozens of posts daily.