Update : March 26, 2020
- C is the third letter of the English Alphabet.
- C is a Roman numeral with the value 100.
- C (Celsius, formerly known as Centigrade).
- C (Grade, usually counts as 3.0)
- C (Computer), e.g. PC (Personal Computer)
- C (Company), e.g. BOC (British Oil Company)
- C (Central), e.g. CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- Co (Company)
- C/O (Care of)
- Com (Commerce), e.g. B.Com
- CA (California)
- CS (Computer Science)
- CT (Computer Technology)
- CAT (Computerized Axial Tomography)
- CAI (Computer Aided Instruction)
- CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- CG (Center of Gravity)