Update : June 12, 2020 (Updates are shown in bold italics.)
- The group was founded on September 11, 2019.
- There are 14 founding members.
- As of October 10, 2019, there are 4500 members.
- There are 10000+ posts.
- In the past few days, there are 150+ daily posts, several shares and many comments.
- It is difficult if not impossible to read all the posts and discussions.
- As time and energy permit, I am posting new Overviews and updating old Overviews.
- I am a Life Long Learner. I am glad to learn new information from the posts and the references.
- I have created several albums.
I have provided link to my posts on my web site hlamin.com
I have also provided comments for selected albums.
There are 30000+ members.
- RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Shins took part in the Rangoon University Golden Jubilee Celebrations in 1970.
- Swel Daw Yeik Ah Nyeint
- Htee Yein
- The Patrons were Saya U Moe Aung (Tekkatho Moe War) and Saya U Saw Tun (Saw Lu).
The list is not exhaustive.
- Changes in Style
- Knowledge Sharing
Dr. Myo Thaik
U Tin Aye
Dr. Tin Tun
Members of different classes and disciplines
Event (e.g. Pu Zaw Pwe, Annual Dinner)
Photos / Albums
Old Receipt (from 1979)
Mini-gathering to bid farewell to Saya U Myo Win (M/Ag65, GBNF) by the members of the RIT Automobile Club.
- There are posts about Workers’ College and/or Sayas by Saya U Khin Zaw and U Tin Aye.
- Saya U Kyaw served as Principal of Workers’ College.
- Son : U Myo Nyunt (Harry Kyaw, SPHS63, Active Old Paulian)
- Daughter : Daw San San Kyaw (studied and worked at UCC)
- Burmese / Myanmar Sar
- Dark Days
- History of Myanmar Engineering Education
- Landmarks and Symbols
- Literary Clubs and RU Magazines
- Ma Chit Swe’s Autograph
- Photos for use in Hla Min’s posts
- Rectors and Registrars
- RUBC (Rangoon University Boat Club)
- SEAP Games
- Swel Daw Yeik
- UCC, DCS, ICST