- Thane Myint and siblings
- Saw Oo and siblings
- Kenneth San and siblings
- Myint Kyi and siblings
- Nyunt Tin and siblings
There are several sets of siblings who attended PPBRS.
Thane Myint and siblings
- Thane Myint joined DSA and Air Force
- Kyaw Thane joined DSA and Army
- Moh Moh
Saw Oo and siblings
- Saw Oo retired from Co-op.
- Kyi Kyi Tin majored in Chemistry. She taught at Workers’ College.
- She attended DAC at UCC.
- She taught at Assumption University (formerly known as ABAC) and also organized dhamma talks and retreats for visiting Sayadaws.
- On October 24, 2019, she visited Saya Dr. Mya Than and offered Garawa money on behalf of the PBRS Alumni.
Kyi Kyi Tin wrote :
This evening I went to pay homage to Dr. Mya Than at his residence offering him with contribution from PBRS alumni. 350000 Kyat and U$100. May i share these merits to u all.
- Tin Tin Aye majored in Chemistry.
She also attended Computer Courses at UCC.
Kenneth San and Siblings
- Originally from Ye Aye Kwin Taunggyi.
- Moved to Rangoon and attended PPBRS.
- According to a mutual friend (Ko Tin Myint [M69]), Kenneth San worked for the Department of Religious Affairs.
- Not sure about his younger sister Margaret San.
Myint Kyi and Siblings
- Ko Myint Kyi, Ko Myint Sein and their younger sister are all GBNF.
Nyunt Tin and Siblings
- They are cousins of Ko Myint Kyi. The two families share a big house and compound.
- Ko Nyunt Tin later studied at SPHS and RIT. He represented RIT in Table Tennis.
- The siblings moved to US.
- May Win Kyi lost her husband before the move.
- Pa Pa who sponsored the siblings to US is GBNF.
- Their mother Daw Kyin Shwe lived to 98 years.