- Saya U Moe Aung (Patron)
- U Khin Maung Tun (President)
- EC members
- Sponsors and Volunteers for Health Care
- As Saya U Moe Aung often mentioned, there are short term and long term goals of SDYF.
- Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu to the countless supporters (alums and some non-alums) for their donations (single and repeated, large and small, in cash and in kind).
- Kudos to the Executive Committee members for not adding a single kyat as OVERHEAD for SDYF-related activities.
Their dedication and desire to repay the metta and cetana of their mentors is transcendental.
- Some sayas often give back the donations to SDYF or donate to other (equally) worthy causes, but they express their joy mingling with their former colleagues and mentees.
- Some sayas need physical, financial, and spiritual assistance.
- “Saya Ge Ha” is an excellent step forward to cater to the social needs of our aging and needy sayas.
- “SDYF Bulletin” will reiterate and clarify the objectives, to record the SDYF activities, to solicit ideas for improving ways and means to help past, present, and future engineers.
- Thanks to Saya U Moe Aung — for championing SDYF and also for disseminating the SDYF news — and to everyone who helped transform the SDYF vision into reality in a remarkably short time.