The first batch of Architecture students from the Faculty of Engineering graduated in 1958. The Class of A58 included Saya U Myo Myint Sein.
The Class of A59 included Saya Dr. Lwin Aung and U Bo Gyi. Both became monks after retirement.
The Class of A60 include Koon Yin Chu, U Tin Htoon, U Aung Kyee Myint, U Khin Maung Yin and U Victor Pe Win.
U Bo Gyi (A59), U Aung Kyee Myint (A60) and U Tin Htoon (A60) formed “Architects Incorporated”. Their office was located at the corner of Strand Road and 18th Street.
They had regular guests such as U Paw Oo Thet, Director Win Pe, U Khin Maung Yin (A60, Director, Artist, GBNF).
The three amigos later joined PWD (Public Works Department).
U Tin Htoon moved to Singapore and USA.
- Sayadaw Dr. Lwin Aung (A59)
- U Aung Kyee Myint (A60)
- U Tin Htoon (A60)