U Aung Hla
- Professor of Mathematics, RU in the early days.
- Spouse : Daw May Than (Vocalist)
- Son : U Mya Than (Guitarist).
- Saya wrote notes for Burmese songs.
- Minister of Education in the Care Taker Government
- Rector, Rangoon University.
- Sons : Dr. Thein Maung (EENT), Dr. Tin Maung (Director of UCC, Rector of ICST)
U Ba Toke
- Professor (RU and RIT)
- Rector, MASU
- Taught mathematics to our sayas (then engineering students).
- As a saya of our sayas, he was invited to the SPZP’s starting with SPZP-2000 held in California, US.
- His life and journey can be read in the book authored by Saya Dr. Khin Maung Swe (Maung Thin Char).
- Professor of Mandalay University.
- Daughter : Khin Mar Mar was admitted to RIT, but she left after a few days to join MASU and study Physics. She did her Masters in Computer Science.
- Grandson : Wunna Ko Ko designed and implemented the second RIT web site. He is an expert on NLP (Natural Language Processing).
Dr. Chit Swe
- Professor of Mathematics
- Founder-Director of UCC,
- Rector of RASU.
- Saya founded UCC with the help of U Soe Paing, U Myo Min, and U Ko Ko Lay.
- Saya U Soe Paing wrote “Computer Ah Sa UCC Ga” and several articles.
- I posted 40+ blogs on “Memories of UCC”.
Mathematics Sayas and Educators
As an assistant to Dr. Chit Swe in his projects (e.g. “High School Mathematics”, “Children’s Treasury of Knowledge”, “TOSS (Team of System Specialists”), I worked with several Mathematics sayas and educators (Mathematics curriculum, …)
They include U Tin Hlaing, U Sein Min, Dr. Khin Maung Win, Dr. Khin Maung Swe, Dr. Pyke Tin, Dr. Kyaw Thein, Dr. Saw Tin, Dr. Kyaw Nyunt, U Soe Min, U Soe Nyunt, U Soe Naing and U Sein Win.