Good Education System
- Does not endorse that “Some professions are above others”.
- Several SPHS matriculates who stood First and Second in Burma chose to study Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Does not promote “Rote Learning”
Re: “Brother Clementian“
- Encourages students to be “Life long learners”
Re : “Library”, “Librarians” and “Life Long Learning:
- Leads students to be “Ethical citizens”.
- At St. Paul’s High School (SPHS), there was a class period where the Catholic students had to take Catechism or go to the Chapel to pray.
- Students who profess other religions, had to study “Morals and Manners”, “Sar Nar Kya Ni Ti” and other prescribed texts.
Decline of Education and Ethics
- Destroying the revered Students Union on July 8, 1962 is incomprehensible.
- Destroying a working education system is unbearable.
- Destroying the good will and ethics of people is atrocious.
- Discourage “rote learning” system
- Get back to our days of Decent Education
- Reintroduce subjects such as Ethics.