Update : March 20, 2020
- Saya U Aung Hla Tun (Team leader)
- Pyone Pyone Oo
- Ohn Khine
- Aung Moung (GBNF)
- Nay Myo Naing
- Tin Tun Aung
- Swe Than
- Htay Maung
- Hla Win
- Thi Ha Latt
- Thant Zin
- Hla Min (USA)
Editor’s Notes (2019) :
- After retirement, Saya U Aung Hla Tun has served as a Resident Elder at the church on Inya Road.
- Saya is a former Chief Editor of the RIT Magazine.
- Saya won the National Literary Award.
- Saya was requested to head the Editorial team for the History Book.
- Due to time and resource constraints, the HMEE-2012 book was published in Burmese.
- U Ohn Khine translated Section One and summarized Section Two of the book into English. Saya Des and Saya U Soe Paing edited the translation and summary.
- Photos and articles that could make to the book were compiled as CD Supplement for the book by U Ohn Khine and me.
- A follow-up project to HMEE-2012 was established as HMEE-2018 with Saya as the Team Leader.