- In pre-war days, U Ba Khin attended SPHS and stood First in Burma.
- After Independence, he became the first native Auditor General.
- He also managed three other Directorates.
- Dhamma descendant of the Ledi Sayadaw and Saya Thet
- Mentor of Saya S. N. Goenka.
- Received two books about Sayagyi U Ba Khin.
- One has Sayagyi’s photo on the cover.
- The other is a Dhamma Dana reprint.
- Saya U Ko Lay (Zeyar Maung, former Vice-Chancellor of Mandalay University) compiled and translated Sayagyi’s dhamma talks.