Posted : August 13, 2019
The list is not exhaustive.
- Hein Latt (PBRS, Writer)
- Bogyi Ba Hein (Principal of No. (6) Botathaung State High School (formerly SPHS).
- U Kyaw Hein had an illustrious character : youth gang leader, early graduate of the “Yoke Shin Thindan”, Academy award winning actor, director, and monk.
- U Kyaw Zan Hein (“Shwee”, GBNF) entered the first ever 2nd BE with Roll Number 14. He jokingly said that the original Roll Number 14 decided not to attend RIT, and he became a last minute replacement. Before the advent of Word Processing Systems, it was difficult if not impossible to renumber the Roll Numbers on the cyclostyle (wax) sheets.
- U Moe Hein (ChE69) represented RIT in swimming and water polo. He was named “Ajala” after the Nigerian who led protests in front of the US Embassy in Rangoon. U Moe Hein’s voice can overcome several voices from the supporters of other universities and institutes.
- U Myo Hein (Moke Seik, 69er)
- U Saw Ba Hein (Member of the 1936 Student Strike).
Dr. Daisy Ba Hein and Dr. Edwin Ba Hein (Yi Thway) are medical doctors.