- Under the then new Education System, 300+ students were admitted to first ever 2nd BE in 1964.
- 80+ students chose to study Electrical Engineering (EE).
- There were 40+ students in the Final Year for Electrical Power (EP) and Electrical Communication (EC).
- Tin Tin was the lone female student majoring in EE.
- Eleven EC students graduated in 1969.
- We will soon be celebrating the Golden Jubilee of Graduation in December 2019.
- There were twelve classmates, but one decided to take sabbatical.
- Three — Kyaw Soe, Aung Thu Yein and Chit Tin — are Gone But Not Forgotten (GBNF).
- Hla Min (USA)
- Tun Aung Gyaw (USA)
- Maung Toung (Tom, USA)
- Tin Tin (Anne, USA)
- Win Boh (Robert, Australia)
- Oo Kyaw Hla (Canada?)
- Than Lwin (Henry)
- Maung Ko
- Aung Thu Yein (Brownie, GBNF)
- Chit Tin (GBNF)
- Kyaw Soe (GBNF)
Zarnee Tun (EC78) wrote :
Nine years later, there were 30 EC (Electronic) graduates for 78 batch. I am one them Zarnee Tun nephew of saya U Ba Than & son of advocate U Tun Tin (Frankie Wong).