Update : April 1, 2020
- Father Edwin David (SPHS, GBNF) served as Priest of the St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Father Bernard Taylor (SPHS) served as a Missionary in some Asian countries (e.g. Phillipines).
Resettled in Upper Burma.
- Ashin Okkantha (Aung Chaw, Victor, SPHS63, C69) became monk after retirement.
First monastery was in Sagaing.
Current monastery is in the Delta region.
- Ashin Pannagavesaka (Bobby Myo Tun, A69) became monk after retirement.
Serves as Dhamma Librarian, Editor and Interpreter at Mawlamyaing Pa Auk Monastery.
Also teaches English to selected monks.
- Sayadaw U Wara (U Win Paing, ChE70) is the Chief Resident Sayadaw of Kaba Aye Sun Lun Gu Kyaung.
- Sayadaw U Jotika (EP73) is a prolific writer.
- U Bo Gyi (A59) became a monk after retiring from PWD.
He was cast aside by the higher authorities for designing the Mausoleum for Daw Khin Kyi.
- Saya Dr. Lwin Aung (A59) became monk after retiring as Pro-Rector of YTU.
- U Han Nyo (Met60) became monk in the USA.
Resided in monasteries in New York, California and Mexico.
- A young alumni is a Sayadaw in Seattle, Washington area.
KMZ provided his details in one of my posts.