Update : April 9, 2020
- Nge Ma Ma Than (Ma Nge, Theresa, GBNF)
- Father : U Aung Than
- Uncles : Arzani U Ba Win, Bogyoke Aung San
Nwe Nwe Win
- Also known as Judy
- Represented RASU in Track and Field
- At UCC, she was often the sixth player of the men’s volley ball team.
- Taught at UCC, DCS, and ICST.
- Retired after heading the Department of Computer Science at RASU
- Young ones would address her as “Ah Ma Gyi” and “Teacher”
- Still looks young (especially when attending conferences)
- Ma Nge and Judy are close friends.
- Considered as “UCC Twins“
- One guy supposedly approached the Twins and gave them both a copy of his “Yee Sar Sar”.
- Ko Myint Swe (UCC) won over Ma Nge.
- During the Adhamma era, Ma Nge, her brother and Ko Myint Swe became “Prisoners of Conscious”.
- Despite having medical problems, Ma Nge has a strong will, and showed metta and karuna to her fellow prisoners (even in her final days)
- Judy also found her soul mate Myint Zaw, who takes care of his “Ah Ma Gyi”.
- Judy taught at UCC, DCS, ICST and retired after heading the Department of Computer Science at RASU.
U Khin Maung Zaw wrote :
Those good old halcyon days!!!!!!
There actually was the third member, three musketeers if you will, who used to hang out together in the very early days of UCC. She is Sweetie Tin Moe We [UN Retiree].