Dr. Khin Maung Kyawe
- I first met Saya Jimmy (Dr. Khin Maung Kyawe) at the Faculty of Social Science, where my cousing uncle U Than Lwin worked as a Saya and Librarian.
- “Kyawe” is Saya’s preferred spelling for “Kywe”, and is supposedly easier to pronounce.
- Saya had completed his MBA from the USA.
- I last met Saya at BERB (Burma Education Research Bureau), where he had become Director General.
- In between, we met a number of times at Sports events.
Dr. Khin Maung Kywe
- I met Dr. Khin Maung Kywe briefly in the UK.
- [Per U Aung Myint (UCC)] : He is the elder brother of Sayagyi Dr. Tin Aung (Physics).
- I met him later at HIS (Health Information Systems) Computer Center. UCC provided technical support for their computer.
- He was a good story teller.
- He was a Student Leader.
- He was son-in-law of Thakin Tha Khin (Ti Mye @ Stable AFPFL).
U Khin Maung Kywe
U Khin Maung Kywe, our high school classmate, represented SPHS (St. Paul’s High School) in Track & Field, and Soccer.