- Sayama Daw Khin Saw Tint (Ann) taught English at RIT.
- She is a bilingual writer.
- She is the daughter of ICS U Ba Tint and Daw Khin Saw Mu.
- U Ba Tint was a Deputy of ICS U Tin Tut.
- Daw Khin Saw Mu wrote poems.
Daw Khin Saw Mu (early graduate in Burmese) is the sister of ICS U Tin Tut, U Kyaw Myint (Dean of Law), U Myint Thein (Chief Justice), Dr. Htin Aung (Rector of Rangoon University, Historian and Folklorist), Daw Khin Mya Mu (Kyauksar expert) and Daw Tin Saw Mu (Lecturer in English).
- U Nay Oke Tint (SPHS), her younger brother, is/was a Movie Critic, a successful Tuition Saya, and TED-x (Yangon) speaker. He currently chairs the Myanmar Board organizing the Fifth Irrawaddy Literary Festival.