U Tint Lwin (Daniel)
- U Tint Lwin (Daniel, M69) studied at RIT and Canada.
- He joined the Faculty at Nanyang Institute (later renamed as Nanyang Technological University) in Singapore.
- He retired as Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering.
- During his tenure, he helped the Singapore RIT Alumni activities to be held on the YTU premises.
- He is the brother of Saya U Thein Lwin, U Kyi Lwin (George, C66) and U Thet Lwin (Henry, EE72).
- Saya U Win Mra taught George and him how to tune and play the guitar.
- He is an accomplished organizer, guitarist and vocalist.
- He attended SPZP-2000 and accepted the Reunion Banner on behalf of the organizers for SPZP-2002.
Dr. Tint Lwin
- Dr. Tint Lwin took the Pure Science Option hoping to become an engineer. Then, he had a change of mind and wanted to study Medicine.
- After passing the I.Sc. examination, he took Biology (Zoology & Botany) classes for I.Sc.(A) and I.Sc.(B). Technically, he was enrolled as 1st MBBS student trying to fulfill the Biology requirements.
- He played Basketball, Volley and Soccer. He wanted to play the forward position in Soccer, but his friends coaxed him to be a Goalkeeper.
- He played at the Aung San Stadium along with Collegian Nay Win, Kenneth Shein, and Tun Kyi for the University First Eleven.
- His spouse is the elder sister of U Myint Sein (M69, RIT Badminton & 69er HCF).
- After retirement, Dr Tint Lwin and his spouse moved to California.
They volunteer at the Kusalakari Monastery in Fremont.