- Keynote speakers emphasize on the importance of Message.
- What is the key take away from the Keynote Speech?
- Videos, slides, and humor are entertaining, but without a memorable idea to act upon, a speech is usually not valuable.
- There is a book called “Naked Presentation”.
[Per Dr. Nyunt Wai] : Message should be more important than Messenger (e.g. media, format). Misuse or overuse of technology has led to a saying, “power corrupts, and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely”.
[Per U Khin Maung Zaw (KMZ, EC76)] : That’s true to some extent. I used to work for a VP who limited no more then one page of PowerPoint in any meetings as presenters/people spent more effort on it than actual discussions.
- Story Telling is powerful, informative, aspiring, educational, and entertaining.
- Books, movies, music, arts, history, archaeology, and religion leverage the art of Story Telling.
- Thanks to my Thin Sayas, Myin Sayas and Kyar Sayas for helping me learn and develop the art of Story Telling.
- Most of my posts are stories : about my parents, teachers, classmates and colleagues, and lessons learned in school and life.